This particular graduation was of special significance to me because this particular niece was present at my own high school graduation (in the womb, but still). This particular niece will also be heading off to BYU at the end of this month, which puts her exactly where I was at when she was born. It's a full circle of sorts that kind of trips me out.
Here's Kara and me post-commencement:
Isn't she cute?
Here she is with her equally adorable siblings, Jessie and Aaron:
And the proud parents, Kim and Jeff:
I was so grateful to be able to witness this milestone in Kara's life. Totally worth enduring the three hours of typical high school graduation tedium. Totally.
Kara's a niece anyone would be proud to claim as her own. She has done and will continue to do great things with her life. I can't wait to see what they are. Good luck at BYU, Kara! We're all going to miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment