Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The blog that just won't die

Sometimes I wonder if maybe I'm hoping this blog will disappear from neglect like so many Mother's Day seedlings I've let shrivel up on my kitchen window sill over the years. But every time I check back, it's still here! Darn it.

I've made a list of 17 blog-worthy events from the past 12 months that I have yet to post about. Some might say I should just forget about the past and move forward, but the whole reason I started this blog was to journal my family's life and it just seems wrong to leave out entire sections. I've been so sporadic and random in my posting that I'm afraid there's no way to put things in order, but I'm determined to try to fill in the holes, chronology be darned!

(And, yes, I realize this is the fourth post I've written with these same sentiments in the past several months. Just shhhhhh.)

So here goes, in no particular order...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Laurzia,
I'm with you!! Can't seem to catch up with blog posts, and almost an entire year has gone by with significant things not done!! Good luck!