Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More random conversational tidbits

Overheard out of context.

Elise: Syd, if you have a baby in front of your husband then that baby's going to get eaten by your husband.

I don't know what this was about, but I blame Animal Planet.

~

Special request for Tyler.

Me: Can you like not make your digestive issues into a song?

It's like a 24-hr gas station around here.

~

Family together time.

McKenzie flips hair over her face and makes indecipherable barnyard noise.

Tyler: You sould like a dying goat.

Me: Why would a cow have no face and long hair?

Kenzie: I was being Chewy!

Me: Oh!

Tyler, laughing hysterically: Why would a cow have no face and long hair?

Me: That's what I wanted to know!

And I'm totally not getting "Why would a cow have no face?" thrown at me every. single. day.
~

Summer sum-up.

McKenzie: But we're your children. It's our job to annoy the crap out of you.

I love my kids.