Because I had someone actually request an update on the blog, here are some funny kidspeak moments.
Sitting in church.
Elise: Can I get a drink of water?
Me: Wait ’til he’s done speaking.
Elise: Why?
Me: It’s rude to get up while someone is speaking.
Elise: But I’m not even listening to it. Can I get a drink of water now?
I’m right behind you.
Family game time.
Me: Which dwarf is missing from this list: Grumpy, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Happy, Doc?
Tyler: Happy?
Me: I said Happy.
McKenzie: Sleepy?
Me: I said Sleepy.
Kids: Silence.
I make my best Bashful face.
McKenzie: Dopey!
Me: I said Dopey!
Time runs out.
Me: I was giving you a hint!
McKenzie: Yeah, I know. That was totally Dopey!
I’m thinking this could be a vital clue to what went wrong in my dating years.
In the car.
Sydney: Mom, you’re the best mom in the whole world. When it’s Mother’s Time Day I’m going to make you a necklace out of beads.
Can’t wait.
Watching Enchanted, the ball scene.
Elise: That’s weird how people dance with other people’s mates.
Tyler: Mates? What do you think this is? Africa?
McKenzie: Africa?
Tyler, with a hel-lo attitude: You know, like Lion King? What did you think I meant?
Well, duh.
Tyler belchfest while I’m getting ready to put dinner on the table.
McKenzie: Tyler, please don’t eat the beans.
Tyler: I have ways to make gas that you don’t even know of. I don’t need to eat the beans.
They’ve been telling us he’s gifted for years. They had no idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment