Mid-conversation with McKenzie.
Me: Aren’t I full of awesomeness?
McKenzie: Yes. And that means I was born of awesomeness, which makes me the most awesome of all.
Hard to argue with that.
At the dinner table.
McKenzie: Ew, I got gravy on my elbow. Mom, could you get me a napkin?
Elise: Just lick it off.
McKenzie: I can’t lick my own elbow. That’s impossible.
Tyler, in all seriousness: It’s not impossible, but not everybody can do it. I looked on youtube for instructions how to, and it said if you can’t do it after following the instructions, then you just don’t have that talent.
Also born of awesomeness.
4 comments:
why yes, yes they are BORN of awesomeness for sure!!
Lol...love it! You are awesome, Laurzia. Hope you are well!
ha ha ha ha - Aidan just did that last night - we had this whole huge conversation about licking elbows, armpits and picking your nose with your toes - sick I know, but this is what a mother of all boys gets!!!
Love all the updates. You seriously have the funniest kids.
Post a Comment