Thursday, October 29, 2009

Motherhood is AWESOME

You know those moments in life where you can either laugh or cry? I have never laughed so hard in my entire life.



While going through McKenzie's homework folder, I found this storyboard (click on the images to enlarge):











Me: What was this for?

McKenzie: Oh, that’s just a rough rough draft of something.


Wait, rough draft?

...

Oh how I love McKenzie. This story will henceforth and forever be one of my most prized possessions.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I'm crying because I'm laughing so hard. That was beautiful. Like, really, really beautiful in a hilarious, touching, funny, awesome way.

Rach Platt said...

I love it!!!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Too funny!

Rebecca said...

You'll let us know when the final draft is published, right?

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness - that is so funny ROFLMBO funny! I LOVE your hairdo as well woj and can just picture your hair standing on end! heehee!!!