Sunday, April 26, 2009

More family random speak

At the dinner table.

Nate: You know, people in Chile eat chili because they’re chilly.

Elise: Chile isn’t a place.

After I finished rolling my eyes, I was sure to inform Elise that Chile is indeed a place.



First words out of Sydney's mouth Monday morning.

Syd: There’s a smile on my bottom. My armpit smells pizza.

Yo-kay.



Tyler gets random at the dinner table.

Tyler: Six is my favorite color of the alphabet.

I usually don’t bother responding.



Tyler has a new game he plays with his friends—one person supplies the answers, then the other person comes up with a question.

Tyler's answers:

A) 4
B) lick them
C) I don’t know
D) all of the above

His friend’s question: What do you do when a stranger walks up to you?

Hey, at least they’re not doing drugs. I think.



More at the table.

Me: Sydney looks old to me today for some reason.

Tyler: It’s probably that oreo ’stache.

Huh, that’s funny. I thought facial chocolate usually made you look younger.



More Tyler random at the dinner table.

Tyler: I like my chili like I like my women—chunky and meaty.

Me, looking at him, he’s giggling: Where’s that from?

He’s still giggling.

Me: Did you just make that up?

Tyler, still giggling: I’m a freak.

Yeah, but he’s my freak and I love him.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your kids always crack me up.

Mary said...

LOL! That's hilarious!