Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tyler says "Ugh!" to drugs

A while back, Tyler came home from school with these:



Um, why?

Bear in mind, Tyler is in 8th grade.

Hey Tyler, want to smoke some weed?

Back off, man. I don’t have time for your uncool drugs. Can’t you see I’m measuring here?


Seriously, what is the purpose?

5 comments:

Kara Lohberg said...

I laughed out loud at this. That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Dude so you're saying I can't do some crack while I'm scrapbooking?! what the?!

Unknown said...

I laugh about this all the time. I look like an idiot laughing to myself, but it's worth it. "Back off, man. I don't have time for your uncool drugs. Can't you see I'm measuring here?" HA!

Laurzia said...

Kim, only if you want to be uncool!

Kara Lohberg said...

UGGH. By the way, NRHH is me. My stupid work email is gmail so it always logs me into blogspot.