Monday, February 9, 2009

Funny as heck, remember?

So you should know that when I say "I'll post tomorrow", tomorrow means anywhere from 3-300 days. This time it meant three, which I am counting as a total success. Since I'm already on this Tyler subject, I thought I'd include some of his most recent random conversations as the "something new".

Tyler's got the music in him.

Me, holding up his Sunday shirt: It just came right out of the dryer, but it’s still kind of wrinkly. Is it very noticeable?

Tyler, singing to Eye of the Tiger: It came… right out of the dryer, but it’s still wrinkle-ly. I WONder if anyone will no-ho-tice.

Tyler, helping McKenzie out of the back of the van: Ooooh, we’re halfway there. Woah-oh, livin’ on a prayer. Take my hand (takes her hand), we’ll make it I swear.

Sydney: Can I have some more cheese?

Tyler, to Safety Dance: You can have cheese if you want to. Or you can leave your cheese behind.

I blame/thank Rock Band. Though, I’m not sure where Safety Dance came from.







Getting ready to leave for school this morning.

Me, noticing Tyler's shirt, pants, jacket ensemble: You’re like Little Boy Blue today. Little Boy Blue come blow your horn. The sheep’s in the meadow the cow’s in the corn.

Tyler: Your face is in the corn.

Touche.








Potty-training.

Me: Syd, you went potty on the toilet again! Good job!

Tyler: Why don’t you ever say good job when I go to the bathroom? I feel under-rewarded.

Um…sorry?







In the kitchen.

Tyler: The ceiling tastes just like the wall. That’s stupid. It should taste different.

Sometimes I wonder about that boy.




Tomorrow: McKenzie's birthday and the girls' PTA Reflections awards

No comments: